Hernias come in all shapes and sizes. Different size hernias need different treatments! Small hernias can be repaired laparoscopically with the placement of a mesh with wide overlap with normal tissue. Large complex hernias and recurrent hernias usually need a specialized type of reconstruction of the abdominal wall so that the gap can be brought together and reinforced by a large mesh.
Dr. Vikas Singhal was lucky to be trained in his Fellowship at University Hospitals of Cleveland by Dr. Yuri Novitsky, who is the pioneer of the posterior component separation technique for repair of large complex ventral hernias. Find a safe and effective solution at an affordable Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Cost with Dr. Vikas Singhal.
We are happy to say that at Medanta – Medicity Hospital, we carry out surgeries for all types of hernias with the latest and most suitable techniques for the patient at a great success rate.
The various types of hernia surgery we perform are:
- Laparoscopic ventral hernia repairs
- Open ventral hernia repair with only mesh
- Open ventral hernia repair with rives-stoppa retrorectus mesh
- Open ventral hernia with anterior component separation
- Laparoscopic anterior component separation
- Open posterior component separation (Transversus Abdominis Release) with abdominoplasty
- Laparoscopic or open inguinal hernia repairs
Before & After
Hernia Tar Before- Large Hernia Before
Hernia Tar After- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
✱ Results may vary person to person.
Make an Appointment
Send your request and let one of our experts care about it.